- MCSI (Cosmetology)
- Member of Delhi Medical Association(DMA)
- Member of IADVL
- Member, Cosmetic Society of India (CSI)
Expertise ( Dermatologist In Delhi )
- Light sheer Diode laser for hair Reduction.
- Acupulse Fractional co2 laser for Acne scars. Accidental Scar, Burn marks.
- Q Switch Nd Yag laser for Birth marks, Tattoo and Freckles.
- Co2 laser for warts and moles.
- Viora Reaction for Face lifting,Tummy tuck and stretch marks.
- Lavatron RF for skin tightening.
- V Lipo for Lypolysis.
- Vitiligo Treatment
- NB UVB/UVA therapy
Received various awards during his educational phase.
- Clinical Trials
- As Principal investigator.
- A Phase II, Double-Blind, Trial of EpiCept NP-1 Topical Cream (2% Ketamine / 4% Amitriptyline) vs. Oral Gabapentin in Postherpetic Neuralgia (PHN)
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the safety, clinical efficacy and tolerability of imiquimod (2%) in cream to cure external genital warts .
- A Phase III Safety and Efficacy Study of T1hAb administered intravenously in subjects with active moderate to severe psoriasis .
- A Study For Evaluation of the Efficacy & Safety Of Topical Botanical Sureheal Cream & Sureheal Sterile Particles In Chronic Non-Healing ulcer.
- A Study to compare the efficacy and evaluate safety of Clindamycin 1% / Benzoyl Peroxide 5% Topical Gel ) with Duac? Topical Gel ) in Patients with Acne Vulgaris.
- A Study To Evaluate The HPA Axis Suppression, Efficacy And Safety Of Clobetasol Propionate Cream 0.025% Formulation 5And Clobetasol Propionate Cream 0.025% Formulation 13 As Compared To Temovate E Emollient 0.05% (Clobetasol propionate emollient cream) In Patients With Moderate To Severe Psoriasis For 28 Days.
- A study of subcutaneous secukinumab to demonstrate efficacy after twelve weeks of treatment, compared to placebo and etanercept and to assess the safety, tolerability and long-term efficacy up to one year in subjects with moderate to severe chronic plaque-type psoriasis.
- A study the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Tinefcon in Patients With Plaque Psoriasis.
- A Study to Evaluate the Bioequivalence of Calcipotriene Cream 0.005% (Glenmark Generics Ltd.) to Dovonex (Calcipotriene Cream) 0.005% (Leo Pharma) in patients with Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis
- A study to determine the clinical bioequivalence of a generic Clotrimazole 1% and Betamethasone Dipropionate 0.05 % Topical Cream and the reference listed Lotrisone (Clotrimazole 1% and Betamethasone Dipropionate 0.05 %) Topical Cream in subjects with Interdigital Tinea Pedis
- As Coinvestigator:
- A Randomized, open label, prospective, two arm, comparative multicentric study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of fixed dose combination of cefpodoxime 200 mg + Clavulanic acid 125 mg vs Cefpodoxime 200 mg in treatment of patients with acute bacterial sinusitis”.
- A randomized, open label, active control, safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetic study of two Dr Reddys formulations of metronidazole versus immediate release metronidazole (Flagyl) in Patients with mild to moderate CDAD .