If you are looking for a highly advanced medical intervention to help to eradicate the problems associated with skin like wrinkles, fine lines, scars, and damage due to the sun then Acupulse Fractional Co2 Laser could become your ultimate stoppage. Being a non-surgical approach to rejuvenate the skin it is becoming one of the most preferred as well among the people.
How Acupulse Fractional Co2 Laser works
It makes use of Co2 laser which emits laser beams of high wavelength. Reaching deep down the skin it treats not just the superficial layer but the underlying scars and spots as well. The water present in the skin has the ability to absorb the light which is being emitted by Co2 laser. This, in turn, works on the fine lines and wrinkles and vaporizes them without hampering the texture of the skin.
Other than this, it also helps in building up the new collagen and makes the skin firm, with great elasticity. Here are some of the most promising pros related to Acupulse Fractional Co2 Laser:
- It reduces the marks, scars, and spots on the skin.
- The damage to the skin due to tanning in the sun also gets eradicated with it.
- Uneven coloration which might occur with age can be improved.
- Within six months you can see the difference in the skin.
Procedure of Acupulse Fractional Co2 Laser
Being an aesthetic or cosmetic procedure to make the skin spotless, clear with lesser signs of aging, it requires much dedication from the patient’s end as well to gain maximum benefits. However, from the doctor’s end the whole process takes place with the following steps:
- The part of the body which needs the treatment is cleaned and numbed with a cream.
- After carefully examining the skin type and its texture the parameters are set in the machine so that laser rays can be passed with uniformity.
- The laser light is passed for around 4 to 5 minutes depending upon the area.
A little burning sensation is experienced by the patient which ultimately gets eliminated as the procedure stops. However, the sensation is tolerable and didn’t create any side effects. Later to reduce the burning sensation, ice packs are applied all around the area of treatment.
The most alluring feature of Acupulse Fractional Co2 Laser is one can customize it as per the need and feasibility. The two different modes of treatments are:
- A deep treatment which takes longer time and has great healing time.
- A superficial treatment which is shallower and whose healing time is less.
The results of Acupulse Fractional Co2 Laser largely depend upon the choice of your treatment. The deeper is the treatment, the more effectual it is. It takes around 5 to 6 months to see a complete difference however with just one session you could feel your scars getting lighter and skin glowing.
If you are looking for a dermatologist in Delhi who can provide Acupulse Fractional Co2 Laser treatment then we could become your ultimate stoppage. So try it out, reverse the aging signs and glow like never before.